Hmmmm. Beyond Breathtaking?
All These Words Fall Short of Describing the Setting of this New Winnipesaukee Listing.
Introducing, 58 Eaglemere Road, Tuftonboro, New Hampshire.
- Exceptional charm and elegance all along Tuftonboro Neck Road and Eaglemere Road as you drive to this stunning property.
- Lush lawn surrounds the house and lakeside area.
- 2 story home with full basement has many windows and 2 decks.
- 2 garages.
- 45' x 31' boathouse with graceful turret.
- This singular boathouse has
- Partial living space on upper level of the boathouse.
- An Eagle's perspective looking down at the long, lake and mountain views.
- Is one of only 2 turreted boathouses on lake Winnipesaukee.
- 48' x 5' dock.
- One acre waterfront parcel seems more expansive.
- Similarly graceful properties on either side.
- Exceptional privacy.
- Exceptional views.
- West facing for all day sun and sunsets.
While the rare boathouse with a graceful turret is certainly photogenic, this property must be visited in person.
Every element of this location, from the breakwater, to the views, to the siting of the 3 level, shingle style home has to be seen to be appreciated. The 3 level home has gray shingles and matches the boathouse's quiet elegance. Many windows capture the views. 2 detached garages flank the corner of this large, very private parcel.
And for convenience, it is only 5 minutes from downtown Wolfeboro.
Experience the soaring feeling you'll have when you visit 58 Eaglemere Road.
Interior photos and full listing details will be available in 10 days. Contact Nicole Watkins, Exclusive Listing Agent at (603) 707-7575.
Feel free to view all Wolfeboro NH real estate,
Wolfeboro Winnipesaukee real estate,
or to browse Wolfeboro businesses.