A high level expertise as well as a high level of personal attention to clients are valuable attributes I rely on in my circle of local professionals. As a real estate agent, I rely on people in connected fields to help my clients realize their New Hampshire real estate purchases.
I first worked with Jen McCall over 13 years ago when she ran the marketing for a real estate company where I was a real estate agent. She has been a reliable source for some of my real estate clients seeking mortgages. Her attention to detail and genuine interest in her client's specific needs and wants help them find mortgages that are most suitable for them.
- Experience matters! Jen has 13+ years of experience in the mortgage business. She has seen countless regulation and guideline changes, and is well-equipped to guide her customers through the process using her experience to anticipate and avoid complications and snags along the way.
- There is no “one-size-fits-all” loan. Her absolute favorite part of her job is presenting various loan options to her customers and helping them to decide which is the right fit for them.
- Her personal yardstick for success is the satisfaction of her customers. There’s nothing more satisfying to her than a customer who looks back on the process as quick and easy!
- Applying online or via her mobile app is quick and easy. Electronic communication is increasingly more common, and Jen has the tools to make it a snap from start to finish. However, she recognizes that everyone has a preference when it comes to communicating throughout the process, and she will utilize the methods you choose to communicate and keep you informed.
- “Bankers hours” are a thing of the past. She makes herself available to her customers both HOW they prefer and when.
When I asked Jen to highlight some points about Harbor One Mortgage she offered the following information.
- We are a direct lender with headquarters here in NH, but are owned by HarborOne Bank in MA. We are not a broker – which means we are the originator, underwriter, and lender. No middle man!
- We are a customer-first lender with a focus on making the mortgage process easier while delivering outstanding customer service.
- We offer loans for every need – from first-time buyers to jumbo loans and everything in between. We even offer portfolio loan options to accommodate certain unique properties or borrower profiles.
- We offer free pre-approvals. Especially in a market where inventory is low, and multiple offers are common, having a formal lender approval in-hand can be the difference between yours and a competing offer. Going beyond just a simple pre-qualification before you begin shopping for your next home can allow for a quicker closing, and provides peace of mind for both you and the sellers. There is absolutely no cost or obligation!
- Contact us for more information on mortgages or other real estate questions.
Additional Real Estate Related Information Available on my website www.NicoleWatkins.com
Not quite ready to ask specific questions or talk to a mortgage broker?
Are you still trying to get a frame of reference on the Lakes Region Real Estate Market?
Set up your own MLS search to be notified when properties that fit your needs, come on the market.
Meet other Local Experts, with information on Wetlands issues, permitting, and construction.