Lake Winnipesaukee Listings
Lake Winnipesaukee is the largest lake in New Hampshire, covering 70 square miles and offering 288 miles of shoreline, and is the heart of the New Hampshire Lakes Region. There are approximately 258 islands on Lake Winnipesaukee. Meredith, Center Harbor, Moultonborough, Tuftonboro, Alton, Gilford, and Glendale all surround Lake Winnipesaukee. Lake Winnipesaukee has been attracting vacationers for as long as the area has been settled. Besides the breath-taking natural beauty, you will also find plenty of history on, in, and around Lake Winnipesaukee.
Search Real Estate Listings Near Lake Winnipesaukee
Scroll down to browse all Lake Winnipesaukee listings. You’ll find homes, land, multi-family residences and more around Lake Winnipesaukee.
Or discover Lake Winnipesaukee real estate by water access type:
- Owned waterfront homes on Lake Winnipesaukee - This includes all private property directly on the lake.
- Water access on Lake Winnipesaukee - These properties have lake access that is shared within an association or other specified group of private owners.
- Right of way water access on Lake Winnipesaukee - “Right of way” access means that the property owner has a legal right to access the lake by way of another’s property.
- Town residents water access on Lake Winnipesaukee - Includes properties that provide access to the lake in designated “residents only” areas.
- Water view homes on Lake Winnipesaukee - Includes properties that have a great view of the lake and no lake frontage.
There's an easier way to find your perfect Lake Winnipesaukee home! Save favorites to your account to get updates when similar listings come on the market. If you don't have an account - sign up for free! For questions and to schedule a showing, contact Nicole Watkins today.