Newfound Lake Listings
Newfound Lake is the fourth largest lake in New Hampshire encompassing 4,451 acres in the towns of Alexandria, Bridgewater, Bristol, and Hebron in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. Wellington State Park, located on the western shores of Newfound Lake is located in the town of Bristol.
Explore Real Estate for Sale Near Newfound Lake
Scroll down to browse all real estate currently available near Newfound Lake. Search through listings for single family homes, condos, land, and more in Newfound Lake below.
View all available Newfound Lake listings by water access type:
- Owned water access on Newfound Lake - This includes all private, unshared property directly on the lake.
- Shared private water access on Newfound Lake - These properties have lake access that is shared within an association or other specified group of private owners.
- Right of way water access on Newfound Lake - “Right of way” access means that the property owner has a legal right to access the lake by way of another’s property.
- Town residents water access on Newfound Lake - Includes properties without lake frontage but that provide access to the lake in designated “residents only” areas.
- Water view only listings on Newfound Lake - Includes properties that do not include lake frontage or access but have a great view of the lake.
Don't care how you access the water? Search Newfound Lake listings by town: