Custom Winnipesaukee 5 bedroom lake home by master builder. Quiet location in a no wake zone with Crystal Clear waterfront.
Moultonborough Superlatives fall short of describing this stunning contemporary home!
Beautiful lake mountain views from all 3 levels.
Stunning perched sandy beach.
Professional landscaping includes a stone walkway around the home.
10 foot ceilings.
Gorgeous in every aspect!! Beautifully sited and built by one of the Lakes Region's premier builders there is room for a large family and entertaining indoors and outside by the lake. The open concept layout has a living/dining room and a large Chef's kitchen on the main level.
The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry, top of the line appliances, and custom cabinetry to suit the most particular Chef. The work of master finish carpenters is especially apparent in this large kitchen and in the 1st floor study!
Beautiful lake and mountain views are seen from the main level of the home and most rooms on all 3 levels.
Other features include 3 gas fireplaces,10 foot ceilings, central air conditioning, hardwood floors, multi-zone propane heat and a generator.
Custom built-ins by master finish carpenters will please the most discriminating eye!
A 1st floorMaster Suite with oversize closets, a fireplace, and its own private, enclosed porch is at the end of the first floor beyond the study. Other amenities include laundry rooms on 2 levels and extensive storage space on all 3 levels. The landscaping has gorgeous walkways and gardens surrounding the house and a gorgeous perched beach by the lake. A 60 foot dock gives you access to your own waterfront!
Close to town by car, located in a quiet neighborhood and on a no-wake zone, this property is ideal for a vacation or year round home. 30 minutes to Gunstock Skit Resort. Less then 10 minutes to Center Harbor and Moultonborough amenities, shops, gyms, and restaurants.. Tennis and multiple golf courses within 15 minutes.
Ask A Question
- Listing NumberX49845755
- List Price$1,575,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Parking Spacesgarage, off street
- SubdivisionStanyan Road Associatio
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- Lot Descriptionlevel and gently sloping
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Multi-zone Air Conditioning
- Documents On FileCovenants, Deed, Disclosures, Floor Plans, Map
- Showing Instructions24 hours notice required. Buyers must share pre qualification information for this price range.
- Building Number30
- StreetSecond Point
- Street DescriptionQuintessential New Hampshire Road ideal for quiet walks/
- Directions to PropertyRoute 25 to Moultonborough Neck Road to Stanyan Road. Follow Stanyan Road to Second Point. Absolutely no drivebys please.
- Exterior Colorgray
- Exterior FeaturesBoat/slip Dock, Deck
- Appliances Included
- All Major Appliances
- Central Air
- Fireplaces (2)
- Convenient Toshopping, skiing, golf, tennis, Center Harbor and Moultonborough town amenities
- Accessibility Amenities
- 1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom
- 1st Floor Bedroom
- 1st Floor Hard Surface
- 1st Floor Laundry
- 1st Floor Master Bathroom
- 1st Floor Master Bedroom
- Bathroom With Tub
- Laundry - No Steps
- Full Baths2
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Floor TypesCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Basement Baths1
- Building Construction1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom with Tub, Clapboard, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete, Frst Wall
- Half Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Bedroom Master Dimensions20' 0" X 13' 0"
- Basement Square Feet Unfinished100
- BasementFull, finished walkout lower level has sliders that provide a panoramic view of the lake and mountains.
- Basement Square Feet Finished1000
- Interior Features1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Master Bedroom, 1st Floor Master Suite
- Embed HTMLClick Here
- Number of Photos7
- SiteCountry Setting, Lake View, Level, Mountain Views, Open, Waterfront, Wooded
- View Count114
There is no data available
There is no data available