Province Lake Listings
On the Maine border in the towns of Effingham and Wakefield, Province Lake spans 968 acres in the NH Lakes Region. Province Lake is rather shallow with a maximum depth of just 17 feet. Province Lake's water quality is very high -- attracting people and wildlife such as Loons and Great Blue Herons.
Find Real Estate Listings Near Province Lake
Scroll down to browse the listings below to see all Province Lake properties. Here you’ll find homes, land, and multi-family houses.
View all available Province Lake listings by water access type:
- Owned water access on Province Lake - This includes all private, unshared property directly on the lake.
- Shared private water access on Province Lake - These properties have lake access that is shared within an association or other specified group of private owners.
- Right of way water access on Province Lake - “Right of way” access means that the property owner has a legal right to access the lake by way of another’s property.
- Town residents water access on Province Lake - Includes properties without lake frontage but that provide access to the lake in designated “residents only” areas.
- Water view only listings on Province Lake - Includes properties that do not include lake frontage or access but have a great view of the lake.
Don’t care how you access the water? Search Province Lake listings by town:
Save favorites to your account to get updates when similar listings come on the market. If you don't have an account - sign up for free! For questions and to schedule a showing, contact Nicole Watkins today.