Virtual tour services are essential in today’s real estate market, not just because of the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the 2020 Generational Trends Report from the National Association of Realtors, 42% of all buyers found virtual tours to be very useful. And that number has likely only increased since. Whether you are looking to buy or sell your Lake Winnipesaukee home or other Lakes Region property, virtual tours make real estate in the Lakes Region accessible to all. Read on to learn more about the virtual tour services I provide and how both buyers and sellers can benefit from them.
Explore homes for sale on Lake Winnipesaukee and in the surrounding Lakes Region from the comfort of your home! Working with a Lakes Region real estate agent using virtual tours provides many benefits including:
- Save you time - virtual tours are often so good, they replace the showing entirely. At the very least, you likely won’t need to see as many properties when you “screen” homes through virtual tours first.
- Look on your own terms - virtual tours offer you the flexibility to explore homes on your own terms, as well as opportunities to delight in homes you’re looking at without any pressure or expectations. Explore homes as much as you want, for as long as you want, and be much more relaxed in doing so. You can literally be in your PJs! Without added pressure, the sense of place that Lake Winnipesaukee and the Lakes Region are known for can really come through. The technology is so good that you’ll actually feel like you’re there, without the hassle of actually having to be.
- Maximize safety - being able to view a home virtually provides huge safety benefits, especially when you consider many Lakes Region homes are second homes and you will likely have to travel to see the property.
- Get accurate information about a Lakes Region property - virtual tours of homes allow potential buyers to easily explore and inspect every room. The technology is so good that with a few clicks, you can zoom in on corners, windowsills, whatever...ensuring no detail will go unnoticed. Compared to photos and videos, virtual tours offer a highly accurate and immersive experience, which at the very least will help you narrow down your search by only visiting properties you’ve already toured, and at the very best, will allow you to find your dream home from the comfort of your sofa, and even put in an offer sight unseen without any doubt that the property is right for you.
Learn more here about how you can confidently find and buy your dream Lakes Region home online. Read on to discover how sellers can benefit from listing their home with a virtual tour.
Create a lasting first impression with stunning, 360 degree view virtual tour technology that transports buyers directly into your home, to see every exquisite detail and really get a feel for what lake life is all about. Working with a Lakes Region real estate agent using virtual tours provides many benefits including:
- Make your home stand out - 98% of home buyers “frequently” go online to search for homes, according to the 2019 Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends Report from the National Association of Realtors. It’s important to make your home stand out among and against other similar properties. In addition, adding a virtual tour or listing video helps your property rank higher in search engines, meaning buyers searching for homes are more likely to find your property than others.
- Reach a large audience hassle-free - virtual tours literally make your home accessible to anyone. While the Lakes Region is quite accessible from Manchester, Boston, New York City, and other locations throughout the Northeast, it’s not like everyone can just hop in the car to come see a property. Virtual tours mean anyone can see your home at any time. In addition, one of the most difficult things about selling a home is making sure it’s ready and available for showings. This can also be more difficult for luxury lake listings that stay on the market longer than lower and mid-priced homes, though luxury homes have been selling more quickly. Of course, working with an agent leveraging digital marketing to target the ideal buyers for your property also helps ensure your property is seen by the people you want to see it, and that you are able to maximize your selling price.
- Save time - virtual tours are often so good, they replace the showing entirely. At the very least, you likely won’t need to have as many in person showings when you list your home with a virtual tour. Often, people are just “browsing” properties and aren’t serious about buying. Virtual tours let people browse whether they are serious buyers or not, meaning by the time they are talking about taking the next step, you can be that much more confident that they’re serious about buying.
- Create a sense of place - virtual tours offer flexibility to potential buyers as well as opportunities to delight in the home without any pressure or expectations. This fosters a lasting connection that can be deeper than if buyers were to tour several homes in the same day. Potential buyers can explore your home as much as they want, for as long as they want, without taking up anyone else’s time and in a much more relaxed way. They could literally be in their own home, quite possibly in their PJs. Without added pressure, the sense of place that Lake Winnipesaukee and the Lakes Region are known for can really come through. Believe it or not, the technology is so good that they’ll actually feel like they’re there, without the hassle of actually having to be there.
- Maximize safety - being able to view a home virtually provides huge safety benefits, especially when you consider many Lakes Region homes are second homes and buyers will likely have to travel to see the property.
Selling your home virtually is possible, especially when you know what to expect! Read more here about what's involved.
Interested in listing your Lake Winnipesaukee home, or buying or selling Lakes Region real estate? Contact Nicole Watkins to discuss how virtual tours and Nicole’s other services can help you in your real estate process.