Newfound Lake is one of New Hampshire's gems for its small town charm, beautiful waterfront homes, and for having some of the lowest property taxes in the state of New Hampshire. Newfound Lake is located in the Lakes Region of central New Hampshire, and includes the towns of Alexandria, Bridgewater, Bristol, and Hebron. Newfound Lake is slightly deeper than Lake Winnipesaukee. Newfound lake is a glacial, spring-fed lake, making it one of the cleanest lakes in New Hampshire and delighting all with its crystal clear waters. The college town of Plymouth is nearby, just north of Newfound Lake, though not directly on the lake.
Read on to learn more about the towns on Newfound Lake or check out the links below to view available Newfound Lake real estate.
Contact Nicole Watkins or call 603.707.7575 for a tour of Newfound Lake homes for sale. Create an account to save your favorite listings and you get email updates when similar Newfound Lake properties are posted.
TOWNS ON NEWFOUND LAKE
- Alexandria - Alexandria is located on Newfound Lake's western shore.
- Bridgewater - Bridgewater is located on Newfound Lake's eastern shore.
- Bristol - Bristol is located on the south end of Newfound Lake.
- Hebron - Hebron is located on the north shore of Newfound Lake.
- Water sports - kayaking, canoeing, sailing, boating, fishing, and more are favorite activities on Newfound Lake. Discover "secret" spots like Hebron Marsh and be amazed by the dazzling waters of Newfound Lake, one of the most beautiful lakes in New Hampshire.
- Hiking - from Plymouth Mountain to the Newfound Audubon Center to Big Sugarloaf Mountain and Grey Rocks Conservation Area, Newfound Lake boasts great hiking and walking options for hikers of all abilities. Check out this list of Newfound Lake area trails or head to the White Mountains for more challenging and rewarding hikes!
- Winter sports - the Newfound Lake area is close to several resorts offering downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and other winter recreation opportunities. Ice fishing is also a favorite pastime on Newfound Lake.
Contact Nicole Watkins or call 603.707.7575 for more information about the Newfound Lake region and why it may be an excellent choice for your Lakes Region and central New Hampshire real estate needs.