Your health and safety is the most important thing to me. I've modified how I operate to provide a variety of options, including enhanced content on my website, easy ways to browse and search for homes with virtual tours, and digital tools to help you through the entire home buying and selling process. Because circumstances can change quickly, I would encourage you to contact me directly to discuss your specific needs.
Below are some Lakes Region resources you may find helpful. Lakes Region counties, including Belknap County, have seen low case counts since the pandemic began. Full statistics can be accessed on the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services website and you can find more information via the links below.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- State/Local Health Agencies
- World Health Organization
- New Hampshire COVID-19 Information
- Live Map of Confirmed Cases
- U.S. State Department Travel Advisories
- VT ACCD Travel Information
Whether because of the pandemic or another reason, if you can't explore Lakes Region properties for sale in person, there are always things you can do to buy and sell real estate in New Hampshire's Lakes Region from a distance. These include:
- Taking advantage of virtual tours
- Scheduling video calls with your Lakes Region realtor via FaceTime, Zoom, or any of the other tools available to see a property and get more information about specific things
- Contacting trusted vendors, such as lenders, appraisers, and inspectors to ask about their process; note that this is something I'd be happy to help you with
- Hiring a short term property manager if you already own Lakes Region property and are not sure whether you want to keep or sell it
These are just a few of the things you can do to accomplish your Lakes Region real estate goals from afar. Contact me to learn more - I'd love to help you!