Selling your home in the Lakes Region shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of similar properties.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including The Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best transaction as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- I employ approximately 5 different photographers per listing. Photos are key and I am always improving the way my listings are photographed.
- Ask bout my social media company and what new features they offer in 2020.
- Ask about my graphic designer who has done design for some of the most prominent international corporations. She can create fabulous material to represent your property.
- Multiple custom brochures will be created for your property to help me continue conversations with prospective buyers.
- Unbranded brochures with just my firm's legally required branding are given to co-broker agents bringing buyers so that they share all your listing information with the widest number of potential clients.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to contact Nicole Watkins to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.