Nature Lover's Take Note!
Squam Area Land Parcel with Sunsets & Partial Lake Views - Build your Great 4 Season Vacation Home Near Lakes and Ski Resorts
Nestled in the Environs of Squam Lake, this .72 acre land parcel has west facing mountain views & sunsets.
Partial Lake Views Can be Opened a Small Amount by Partial Clearing of Trees.
For 4 season fun, the location has easy access to many activities, including hiking and snowshoeing trails throughout the common acreage and over 1000 acres of rolling conservation land. Access to Big Squam Lake and Little Squam lake through its community social center at lake level, Riveredge Marina offers owners access, to day-docking, boathouses on Squam River, and a valet service with dry berths, and boat slips at an additional cost.
- Town Water and Sewer for an Easy Building Process
- Quick Access to the Ashland Town Beach on Little Squam
- A Neighborhood of Exquisite Adirondack Flavor, and Award Winning Contemporary Homes
Clubhouse and roof top deck are available meeting places as is the quaint town beach on Little Squam.
The character of this cabana "boathouse" at affiliate River Edge Marina is pervasive throughout the community that has contemporary and Craftsman style homes etched into the landscape as perfectly as a master artist's painting. Squam River Landing offers buyers the ability to custom design and build within the community.
Boating to Big Squam Lake through the channel gives access to the most protected and conserved lake in NH.
With 30+ of the shoreline and watershed in conservation, Squam Lake rand Squam River Landing share a sensibility that becomes more valuable as our lives accelerate and land is harder to find in New Hampshire's Lakes Region.
Below is a view photo from the abutting property at 77 Ridge Road. A similar west facing view from Lot #13 would be possible with some clearing on the west (non-lake facing) side.
Here are some to the destinations you'll want to visit! Here are the distances to these destinations if you were to live and build at Lot #13 Ridge Road:
- 23.5 miles to Waterville Valley Skiing and 29.5 miles to Loon Mountain.
- 7 miles to Silver Hall in Plymouth NH.
- 34.4 miles to NH Motor Speedway in Loudon NH.
- 8.3 miles to Waukewan Golf Club.
- 10.9 miles to Meredith Town Docks
- .8 miles to affiliate River Edge Marina, with docking available at additional cost and a clubhouse.
- A new construction dock, such as Dock #20, is offered at $74,000.
Call Nicole Watkins, Exclusive Listing Agent, for more information or to set up a showing for this property. (603) 707-7575
Ask about Squam Lake Listings!
Ask about my Listings!