2 Open Houses!
Winnipesaukee Homes to Delight!
Both homes are ideal for those who want privacy and quiet locations on Winnipesaukee.
Stop by my 2 Open Houses between visiting the NH Home Builders "Parade of Homes" houses. Homes on Cottage Road in Moultonborough as well as homes in Gilford, Laconia, will be featured in this 2014 Parade of Homes.
Stop by at the following 2 homes when you are traveling between Moultonborough and Gilford.
Visit 20 Senter Cove Road, Tuftonboro from 10:00-12:00 on Sunday 10/12/14.
- Built by Cargill Construction, with this premier builder's eye for elegance, this home is located near Bald Peak Colony Club.
- Southwest exposure
- Beautiful landscaping,
- Charming bunkhouse with fireplace and antique windows,
- Fir doors,
- Hart pine floors,
- Real fieldstone fireplace
- Picturesque views of Gem Island and Gunstock are all winning!!
Visit 76 Veasey Shore Road, Meredith, NH from 11:00 to 2:00 Sunday 10/12/14.
What are the elements of this magnificent Veasey Shore lake house?
- Many elements are borrowed from the "New Old House".
- Beautiful hickory floors combine with white wainscoting to create a sumptuous and "lakey" feeling.
- You'll feel like you are staying at a Bed and Breakfast and that your own vacation fairy has prepared a delightful retreat for you!
- "Yesterday's character for today's home" is how Russel Versaci describes the New Old house.
- The homeowner has created a home that has classic characteristics with proven appeal.
- Time honored New England cottage archtitecture, while including all of the modern comfort that the discerning Buyer has come to expect.
- The lantern style exterior lighting reflects beautifully in the ponds to create a "world apart" feeling that is relaxing!
- Shingle style homes were a freestyle mix of details. Sprawling floor plan that lends itself to relaxed summer living cottage is a conglomeration of different styles.
- Meredith and Center Harbor amenities are just a 10 minute drive from the house.
Creating a new old house incoprporates the comforts of a modern home with the character elements of an old home. At 76 Veasey Shore Road Meredith, NH the Seller worked with Frank Demore, an Effingham, NH custom home builder to develop the character of her new old house, which was finished in 2006, but looks as if it might have been on its beautiful site on Lake Winnipesaukee forever.
One of the pieces she used to add the finishing touches to the Master Bedroom of this Frank Demore built home, is an art nouveau mantel for the Master Suite's gas fireplace.
The graceful and striking antique mantel comes from a raised mansion in Delaware. The hand painted and hand glazed Cerullian blue fish tiles on the mantel are juxtaposed to the mantels blonde oak wood.
The fish theme is carried throughout the home, and includes, fish tiles in one of the bathrooms. In the Master Bedroom, a custom book case is built around the antique mantel to cover the entire wall with a gallery shelf at the top. The hearth is travertine marble and weighs about nine hundred pounds.
- Professionally applianced kitchen,
- High velocity HVAC, '
- Smarthouse" technology which has a total alarm system including freeze alert and security alert!
- Visit this Virtual Tour of 76 Veasey for a preview!
You're also invited to view all My Firm's Listings.
Or Search MLS!