Tour 7 Sunset Lane, A Moultonborough Lake Winnipesaukee Home
Sunsets, All Day Sun, A Cleared lot with Lush Lawn.
Gentle Access to the Lake on this Lovely Sandy Beach.
Sunset Open Houses May 7th and May 15th.
Times: 4-7 PM.
Mid-Day Open Houses May 8th and Math 14th
Times: 1-3 PM.
This West facing Winnipesaukee home is within 10 minutes to town amenities by car.
Central Lake WInnipesaukee location is ideal for boaters.
Lovely views include a partial view of the Black Cat Island Bridge and mountains beyond the bridge.
- Exterior features include a permanent dock with an island-like patio
- Level lot
- Lush lawn that grows all the way to the edge of the sand beach
- The main level of this lake house has a living room with a vaulted ceiling and natural woodwork
- Kitchen and dining area open to the enclosed, screen porch and 28' x 16' deck.
- Upstairs, the master suite and family rooms have their own decks.
- The quiet of a small dead end street.
- Low tax Moultonborough taxes.
- Within an hour to several ski resorts.
- Near Moultonborough Neck Road snowmobile trails.
Call Nicole for a detailed brochure or to set up an appointment. (603) 707-7575.
View the 7 Sunset Lane, Moultonborough NH listing details page.
View some of my Sold NH Listings to get a small snapshot of Winnipesaukee home sales.
View all Lakes Region real estate at www.nicolewatkins.com.