The Lakes Region is home to beautiful country clubs and golf courses. Enjoyed by residents and seasonal visitors, these courses are known for having stunning lake views and mountain backdrops. During the spring, summer, and fall, spend the day on the links and take advantage of some of the best golfing in New England. The ever-shifting New England fall colors are at their best in October. With weather fluctuating between 60's and 70's going into late October 2016, it is still prime golfing season.
Just as all the towns in the Lakes Region have their own personalities, so do the golf courses. Waukewan Golf Club in in Center Harbor has one of the most picturesque golf courses and is just 5 minutes from downtown Meredith, NH.
You can enjoy a wide range of courses in the Lakes Region and its environs. Whether you are an experienced player or a first-time golfer, the Lakes Region offers a variety of golf courses that allows you to take on the challenge of this premier sport. There is also a great balance of private and public courses. Lakes Region golf courses include:
- White Mountain Country Club, Ashland
- Lake View Golf Course, Belmont
- Waukewan Golf Club, Center Harbor
- Indian Mound Golf Club, Center Ossify
- Ragged Mountain Resort, Danbury
- Bolduc Park Par Three Golf Course, Gilford
- Pheasant Ridge Golf Club, Gilford
- Highland Links Colony Golf Course, Holderness
- Jade Trace Golf Course, Laconia
- Laconia Country Club, Laconia
- Oak Hills Golf Course, Meredith
- Bald Peak Colony Club, Moultonborough/Tuftonboro
- Ridgewood Country Club, Moultonborough
- Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club, New Durham
- Province Lake Golf Club, South Effingham
- Lochmere Golf & Country Club, Tilton
- Kingswood Golf Club, Wolfeboro
Homes near or in a golf community are prime real estate in the Lakes Region. The convenience of a short walk or drive to the course is perfect for a golf enthusiast.