Meredith NH - Views! Views! Views!
Enjoy panoramic views up and down Meredith Bay and towards the broads!
127 feet of prime, crystal clear waterfront!
The professionally landscaped lot has trees on either side of the property for privacy and shade.
The lakeside lawn is lovely!
Especially wonderful, is the manicured sandy beach with exceptional privacy nestled below a line of trees.
You'll have ample recreating area on your lakeside lawn and sandy beach to enjoy sunshine and the lake and mountain views.
The 30 foot dock & 2 large decks are also great places to enjoy the outdoors and take in the beautiful views.
Similarly meticulous, is the interior of this home within walking distance of Meredith NH amenities.
With 2266 square feet, 3 bedrooms and a loft, and an open concept kitchen/dining/living area, you'll be able to enjoy the views in all the rooms of the home.
Located just South of Route 104 and Route 93, this property is easily accessed from Route 93 without having to go through Meredith.
Located between 19 acres of conservation land and Lake Winnipesaukee, the setting is picturesque.
For those who want to enjoy Meredith Pond hockey, skiing at Gunstock Mountain, snowmobiling, and quick access to Winnipesaukee amenities by boat, or car, this 101 Neal Shore Road location is fabulous!
- Right on Meredith Bay, close to Weirs, close to Meredith
- Easy walk into either town via path parallel to railroad tracks
- Close to hiking and skiing trails
- Easy access to snowmobile trails
- Large private sandy beach with granite steps into clear water,
- Protected by large breakwater
- Immaculate property, meticulously maintained (inside and out)
- Large decks at different levels
- Private setting, dead end road
- Abuts 19 acres of conservation land
- Large lakefront storage area for toys, with snowmobile ramp
- Professionally landscaped
- 127 feet of lake frontage, 30 foot dock
- Sleeps 8-10 comfortably